Tally.ERP 9 – Auditors’ Edition is designed to help transform CAs practice and streamline their clients’ businesses. Working in conjunction with Tally.ERP 9 installed at your clients’ offices, this product can increase audit efficiency, reduce time and effort, increase opportunity by adding new services to your portfolio, and more.
Now you can increase your audit effectiveness with its advanced remote access capabilities, and boost your opportunities by adding value added services such as continuous Compliance – to your portfolio.
Highlights of Tally.ERP 9 – Auditors’ Edition:
- Secure remote access to client data
- At-a-glance dashboard for analysis reports & audit status
- Easy-to-spot-errors via exception reports
- Single-click generation of financial statements in Schedule VI format
- Generate Form 3CD & annexure for Tax Audit under Sec 44AB
Benefits at a glance
1. Increase audit efficiency
- Access to the client’s data and reports remotely, via TSS
- Special capabilities to assist in regular Statutory Compliance
- Audit Dashboard and generation of annexure and reports for Tax Audit, such as: Form 3CD Annexure Clause16, Clause 17(h), Clause 21, Clause 24(a), Clause 24(b), Annexure II, and Clause 27
- 100% manual verification and validation of vouchers can be avoided
- Filter reports on the Audit Dashboard based on the audit requirement
- Clarification required can be posted by the CA and responded to within Tally.ERP 9
2. Increase scope of additional revenue through special services
- With considerable time saved, CAs can provide new Business Advisory services to clients
- Tally Integrator partners are available to jointly work with CAs to deliver technology solutions around Tally.ERP 9 for areas identified by the CA
- Tally Service Partners are available to jointly work with CAs to ensure that their clients can get affordable system management and services around Tally.ERP 9
By participating in this programme, we are confident that CAs will improve their revenues, reduce costs and be able to offer enhanced services to their clients.
Tally is committed to supporting this with the necessary products, tools, processes, as well as a robust sales & support ecosystem.
- Track Transactions on Holidays and Weekly Off
- Inter Bank Transfers
- Unadjusted Advances
- Highest and Lowest Value Transactions
- Accounts squared off during the year
- Checklist of Accounting Standard (AS) Compliance
- Checklist of Audit & Assurance Standard (AAS) Compliance
- Percentage report of sample size for substantive test
- Cash Withdrawals/Deposits to Bank
- Stale Cheques/Instruments
- Audit Programme
- Audit Working Papers
- Analytical Procedures
- Multiple Sampling Methods including Benford Analysis
- Schedule VI Financial Statements
- Verification of Opening Balances; General Ledger Analysis/Scrutiny
- Repeated Transactions Report
- Periodic Payments & Receipts
- Relative Size Factor report
- Audit Journals
- Audit Journals
- Checklist of Accounting Standard(AS) and Audit & Assurance Standard(AAS) compliance
- Tax Audit – Form 3CD with Annexure, Form 3CA & Form 3CB
Accounting or book keeping is an important aspect of running a business successfully. With up-to-date, accurate financial data, you can instantly fulfill any legal requirement, be on top of your tax liabilities, manage payables and receivables, be aware of the financial health of your organization, and address any query from stakeholders – all this because information is at your disposal.
At Tally, we have a hard-earned reputation for empowering businesses with stable, effective software products. Tally.ERP 9 has all the features required for high-performance business management. You bank and pay utility bills from home, why not do your business transactions? Or call up a stock status report and print a copy from wherever you are? Tally.ERP 9 has been designed with you in mind.
Stock journey when being transformed from raw materials to finished goods is unique for each industry. The business challenges and requirements are also unique and industry specific. Tally.ERP 9 is a promising solution for manufacturers who want to streamline their manufacturing processes. Reduce complexities of inventory management, track inventory, and reduce costs. Tally.ERP 9 is a solution ‘made-to-order’ for your unique requirements.
Managing purchases efficiently translate into saving of costs directly and indirectly. Save costs directly by availing best prices and discounts, and indirectly by gaining the visibility a business owner needs into the company’s funds spent on purchases. A good purchase management system guarantees good vendor relationship, and better supply chain management.
Be it the simplest of sales processes involving just a sales invoice or a comprehensive sales cycle involving a sales order, delivery note, rejection in, sales invoice, credit note, and receipt. Tally.ERP 9 caters to all your needs. Tally.ERP 9 dynamically adapts to your evolving business needs, and incrementally unfolds its capabilities as per your requirements. Go ahead and re-order your sales and purchase cycles, you will be amazed at the flexibility you are supported with.
Statutory compliance is a need for every business.
Tally.ERP 9 promises to simplify every tedious step of tax compliance processes. With Tally.ERP 9, eliminate all chances of errors that result in penalties. Built with a robust, powerful statutory solution, Tally.ERP 9 is designed with intuitive intelligence to help you manage your taxes efficiently across the diverse tax regimes. What’s more? You need no prior expertise in tax compliance to record transactions with statutory implications.